In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and following governmental guidelines, The Castle Boutique Hotel has implemented a list of actions that we kindly ask you to comply with.
When you check in at our hotel:
- Fill out the Guest Registration Form.
- Read our Safety and Hygiene Protocol against COVID-19.
During your stay with us:
- Every time you enter the hotel premises, please use hand sanitizer, hygiene mat for your feet, and have your temperature measured by the hotel staff.
- Maintain at least 1.5 meters social distance in the common areas of the hotel premises.
- At the reception, marks on the ground indicate the minimum social distance.
- Use mask in the common areas of the hotel premises.
- Use the Hygiene Waste Bin for hygiene material such as masks and gloves.
- Please contact the hotel staff in case you need new masks and disposable gloves.
- Do not move any tables or chairs, which have been placed in according with the Social Distance Plan.
- All equipment in the common area, such as coffee and tea machines, are meant to be used only by the hotel staff.
Thank you for your appreciation, for taking the precautions against COVID-19, and for choosing to stay with us.
We wish you a pleasant holiday!